Integrated Care Includes a Focus on Behavioral Health
At SIHF Healthcare, we offer behavioral health services to our patients in the most compassionate, understanding environment. Our behavioral health specialists work directly with each individual patient to create a customized treatment plan for the best quality of life. Our integrated team of behavioral health and medical professionals will help you get to where you want to be in your life. SIHF Healthcare providers specialize in a variety of behavioral health conditions and concerns for patients of all ages, including children and teens:
- Anger issues
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Behavioral issues
- Chemical dependency
- Parent-child relational issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Sexually problematic behaviors
- Trauma and grief
- Women’s issues
Treatment may include individual, family or group therapy. We also offer play therapy and attachment-based therapy for children at various health centers. We partner with the Behavioral Health & Wellness Center at Touchette Regional Hospital in Centreville, Ill., if inpatient care is optimal for continued treatment.
The SIHF Healthcare Difference
SIHF Healthcare accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid, to remove one of the largest barriers to quality, behavioral healthcare. Our goal is to provide you with the skills needed to manage your symptoms and to handle the challenges of every day, ensuring you lead a healthier, happier life.
What to Expect at Your First Behavioral Health Visit
Your first visit will include a 45-60 minute intake session at which your provider will gather your complete health history, psychological history, and sociological information. Different screening tools may be used to assess your symptoms, which may require you to fill out certain forms.
We will also need to know any form of medication you’re taking or have taken, dates of any past psychiatric hospitalization, prior diagnosis, and any prior counseling services. From there, we can work with you to develop the best treatment plan for you.
Find your local Behavioral Health provider and make an appointment today:
- Alton: 4 Memorial Drive, Building B, Suite 210 - 618.463.5905
- Arthur: NEW LOCATION COMING SOON - 217.543.2446
- Belleville: 180 S. Third Street, Suite 104 - 618.222.4701
- Belleville: 7210 West Main, Second Floor, Suites 200 & 204 - 618.398.9850
- Belleville: 2900 Frank Scott Parkway West, Suite 950 - 618.233.3205
- Bethalto: #2 Terminal Drive, Suite 8 - 618.259.0365
- Centreville: 6000 Bond Avenue - 618.332.2083
- Collinsville: 1215 Vandalia Street - 618.343.6015
- East St. Louis: 100 N. 8th Street, Suite 256 - 618.271.0130
- East St. Louis: 505 South 8th Street - 618.482.7330
- Granite City: 2166 Madison Avenue - 618.452.4969
- Mattoon: 700 Broadway Avenue, East, Suite 39 - 217.234.3091
- O'Fallon: 3 St. Elizabeth's Blvd, Suite 4000 - 618.233.5480
- Olney: 1200 North East Street - 618.395.5222
- Salem: 1275 Hawthorn Road - 618.548.4545